COMPLICATIONS IN LAPAROSCOPIC SURGERY KEEP HAVING HIGH INCIDENCE
Unfortunately, Complications in Laparoscopic Surgery happen, and the fact is that they keep having high incidence, despite all interest and “calls for attention”. As some consequences can be important, considering the sequels they may cause, the interest for understanding how they happen and the reasons why they show keeps having a high interest.
2. Voitk AJ, Tsao SG, et al. The tail of the learning curve for laparoscopic cholecystectomy. Am J Surg 2001;182(3); 250-253.
3. Morgenstern L. McGrath MF, et al. Continuing hazards of the learning curve in laparoscopic chole-cystectomy. Am J Surg 1995; 61(10): 914-918.
4. Calvete J, Sabater L, et al Bile duct injury during laparoscopic cholecystectomy: myth or reality of the learning curve? Surg Endosc 2000; 14(7): 608-611.
5. Way LW, et al. Causes and prevention of laparoscopic bile duct injuries: analysis of 252 cases from a human factors and cognitive psychology perspective. Ann Surg 2003; 237(4): 460-469.
6. Fullum TM, et al. Is Laparoscopy a Risk Factor for Bile Duct Injury During Cholecystectomy? JSLS 2013; 17(3): 365-370.
7. Buddingh KT, et al. Documenting correct assessment of biliary anatomy during laparoscopic chole-cystectomy. Surg Endosc 2012; 26(1): 79-85.
8. Strasberg SM. A teaching program for the “culture of safety in cholecystectomy” and avoidance of bile duct injury. J Am Coll Surg 2013; 217(4): 751.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form