THE IAȘI SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS AND THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL DURING THE GREAT WAR
Romanian physicians – both military and civilians – were fully aware of their mission on the 27th of August with Romania’s entry into the Great War joining the Entente which finally led to the unification of all provinces inhabited by Romanians. Many of those physicians were doctors and medical undergraduates from Iasi and Bucharest who unconditionally joined the army. The majority of the physicians who took part in the Great War were members of the “Sf. Spiridon” Hospital Council of Administration (Epitropy of “Sf. Spiridon”) and members of the Society of Physicians and Naturalists in Iași. Some of these physicians had previously published their literary output in the main journals of the prewar period.
2. Ştefănescu Galaţi M. Amintiri din Marele Război (Editor R. Constantinescu). Ed. “Gr. T. Popa” U.M.F. Iași, 2017.
3. Târcoveanu E, Romanescu C, Liţu M. Ctitorii prestigiului. Ed. “Gr. T. Popa” U.M.F. Iaşi, 2004.
4. Târcoveanu E, Lițu M, Epure O. Epitropia “Sf. Spiridon” Iași. De la origini la glorie, desființare și noi începuturi. Ed. Scripta Manent Iași, volumul II, 2004.
5. Baran D. Societatea de Medici și Naturaliști Iași-1833. Prima Academie Europeană a spiritului Național. Editura “Gr. T. Popa” U.M.F. Iași, 2014.
6. ***Buletinul Societății de Medici și Naturalisti din Iași. Numar colectiv al sedințelor din anii 1920 – 1921, Iași 1923.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form