UNELE EVALUÃRI EPIDEMIOLOGICE ȘI MEDICO-LEGALE ASUPRA INCIDENȚEI SINUCIDERILOR ȘI A ALTOR CAUZE ALE MORȚII VIOLENTE, COMPARATIV, LA NIVEL NAȚIONAL ȘI ÎN JUDEȚUL IAȘI, ÎN PERIOADA 1997-2006
The study included information collected
in the reports of Forensic Medicine Institutes, at the national level, processed and interpreted
using epidemiological and biostatistical methods. Results: In Romania, at the national level,
the annual values of suicide incidence increased from 18 to 30% and in 70-80% of cases, other
causes led to violent death (intoxication, precipitation, submersion, burning, cut wounds,
shooting a.s.o.). In Iaºi County, the annual values of suicide incidence varied between 1.1 and
2%ooo inhabitants, and the main cause was hanging registered in 60.2% of cases in 31-60 age
groups, with male predominance. Conclusion: Results are useful for the orientation of
educational prevention programs.
2. Scripcaru C. Suicidul. Iaºi: Ed. Sedcom Libris, 2006.
3. Farberow LN. Suicide in Different Cultures. Baltimore: University Park Press, 1975.
4. Boroi A. Infracþiuni contra vieþii. Bucureºti: Ed. Academiei Române, 1990.
5. Scripcaru Gh, Astãrãstoae V. Bioeticã ºi suicid. Iaºi: Ed. AllBeck, 2004.
6. Vendrinne J. Suicide et conduites suicidaires. Paris: Masson, 1981.
7. Botsis JA. Suicide, Biopsychosocial Approaches. Elsevier, 1997.
8. Scripcaru Gh, Astãrãstoae V. Criminologie clinicã. Iaºi: Ed. Polirom, 2003.
9. Krug EG, Dahlberg LL, Mercy JA et al. World Report on Violence and Health. Geneva: WHO, 2002.
10. Pirozynski T, Scripcaru Gh, Pirozynski M. Prevention medicale et lattitude communitaire dans les
conduites suicidaires. Rev Med Chir Soc Nat Iaºi 1981; 1: 435-439.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form