HEPATITA CRONICÃ VIRALÃ B - O PROBLEMÃ ÎNCÃ ÎN ACTUALITATE LA COPIL
of the newborns and adolescents had impact on the incidence of acute and chronic infection
with hepatitis B virus (HBV) in children. After a decade of this national program application,
authors proposed to study the epidemiologic dynamics of chronic infection with HBV in this
interval, compared with the previous period, prior to vaccination.
2. Schweitzer IL, Dunn AEG, Peters RL. Viral hepatitis B in neonates and infants. Am J Med 1973;
3. *** Committee on Infectious Diseases: Prevention of hepatitis B virus infections. Pediatrics
1985; 75: 362364.
4. Moraru E. Hepatita cronicã postviralã la copil. Iaºi: Polirom, 2000.
5. Yu AS, Cheung RC, Keeffe EB. Hepatitis B vaccines. Clin Liver Dis 2004; 8: 283300.
6. Broderick A, Jonas MM. Management of hepatitis B in children. Clin Liver Dis 2004; 8: 387401.
7. Nair PV, Weissman JY, Tong MJ et al. Efficacy of hepatitis B immune globulin in prevention of
perinatal transmission of the hepatitis B virus. Gastroenterol 1984; 87: 293298.
8. Mazal JA. Passive-active immunization of neonates of HbsAg positive carrier mothers: preliminary
observations. Br Med J 1984; 288: 513516.
9. Jonas MM. Breastfeeding by hepatitis B virus-infected women. Liver Internat 2009; 29 (s1): 133-139.
10. *** Committee on Infectious Diseases. Universal hepatitis B immunization [correction notice
appears in Pediatrics 1992; 90: 715]. Pediatrics 1992; 89: 795800.
11. Hall CB, Halsey NA. Control of hepatitis B: to be or not to be? Pediatrics 1992; 90: 274277.
12. McQuillan GM, Townsend TR, Johnannes CB et al. Prevention of perinatal transmission of
hepatitis B virus: the sensitivity, specificity, and predictive value of the recommended screening
questions to detect high-risk women in an obstetric population. Am J Epidemiol 1987; 126: 484-491.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form