RELAȚIA VENITUL FAMILIEI - ALIMENTAȚIE LA UN LOT DE PREȘCOLARI DIN ORAȘUL NEGREȘTI JUDEȚUL VASLUI
Growth and development are influenced by
genetic and environmental factors. From the environmental factors, nutrition plays a key role
and is income dependent. Objectives: Assessing food intake according to family financial
status. Material and method: A study was conducted on 134 preschool children (ages from
3 to 7 years of age) from a Negreºti kindergarten. Questionnaires were filled by parents for
weekly food intake and family financial situation. Statistical analysis used Pearson test.
Results: According to income the group is structured in: very low income (32.8%), low
income (28.3%), average income (26.8%) and above average income (12.1%). The majority of
the families provides milk to their children (58.9%), varying from 54.5% (very low income) to
63.1% (low income). Poultry is present in the diet mainly for 2-3 times per week (45.5%)
going from 36.8% in low income families to 55.5% in average income families. Daily fruit
intake is present in 59.7% of families, varying from 45.4% (very low income) to 68.7% (above
average income). Recorded differences have no statistic significance. Conclusion: Families
income is different but the nutrition provided to children is similar, being strongly influenced by
traditional nutritional habits.
tinerilor. Iaºi: Ed.Gr.T.Popa UMF ,2006.
2. Jacotot B,Campillo B. Nutrition Humaine. Paris: Ed. Masson, 2003.
3. Biesalski HK,Grimm P. Atlas de poche de nutrition. Paris: Ed.Maloine, 2004.
4. Webster-Gandy J,Madden A, Holdsworth M. Oxford Handbook of Nutrition and Dietetics.
Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2006.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form