UNELE CORELAȚII ÎNTRE DEZVOLTAREA FIZICÃ ȘI ALIMENTAȚIE. OBSERVAȚII PE UN LOT DE ADOLESCENȚI DIN MUNICIPIUL CÂMPULUNG MOLDOVENESC
The raise and growth of children and youth are processes influenced by the action
of internat (inheritance) and external factors (environmental). Among the exterlan factors,
nourishment plays an essential role. Material and method: The study was made on 369 high
school students. There has been made an appreciation of height and weight of these students.
There has also been made a nutritional survey on groups of food. Results: Height is prevalent
high (40.4%) and very high (29.8%) Weight is especially at average (53.8%) and high values
(23.1%). The nutritional survey on groups of food shows a raising input of milk, meat (over
100%) at males and females of 11-14 years old, and also of eggs. On the other hand, fish
scores a constant shortcoming (-50%). Corny and dried vegetables products are in high
quantities whereas the input of fruit is insufficient (over -20%). Conclusion: These studies let
us know the peculiarities of youths nourishment, which allow a correct orientation of prevention
a tinerilor. Iaºi: Ed. Gr.T. Popa UMF, 2006.
2. Whaley L, Wong D. Nursing Care of Infants and Children. St. Louis, Washington DC, Toronto:
CV Mosby Comp, 1987.
3. Papalia D, Olds S. A Childs World. New York, Toronto: Mc Graw-Hill Publishing Company, 1990.
4. Mãnescu S. Tratat de igienã. vol. III. Bucureºti: Ed. Medicalã, 1986.
5. Dwyer J. Nutritional requirements and dietary assessment. In: Harrisons Principles of Internal
Medicine. 15th ed. vol. I. International edition, 451-455.
6. Halsted CH. Malnutrition and nutritional assessment. In: Harrisons Principles of Internal
Medicine. 15th ed. vol. I. International edition, 455-461.
7. *** Ordinul MS nr. 1955/1995: Norme de igienã privind unitãþile pentru ocrotirea ºi instruirea
copiilor ºi tinerilor, modificat prin Ordinul MS nr. 1033/2003.
8. Morgan SL, Weinsier RL. Fundamentals of Clinical Nutrition. St. Louis: CV Mosby Comp, 1998.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form