PREVALENȚA TUBERCULOZEI ÎN JUDEȚUL MUREȘ ȘI ÎN ȚARÃ ÎN PERIOADA 2006-2008
aim of this study is analysis of tuberculosis prevalence in Mures county for a period of three
years (2006-2008). Material and method: We monitored the prevalence of tuberculosis cases
in the Mureº area recorded at Tg. Mureº TB Dispensary, the new cases and readmitted cases,
chronic or abandonment, separately for children and adults, evolving for 2006-2008, data
compared with national registration. Results: From 2006 to 2008, frequency of TB illness in
our area decreased instead of the share of patients with positive results (BK+) wich have
increased, associated with an amplified risk. In our study the assessment during the three years
showed a decrease of the total number of TB cases, instead of increased frequency of new cases
of acute than those of chronic, increased cases of adults against children and cases of failed
healing. Number of new cases of TB in Mureº urban areas, by years, showed the same
decreasing trend for cities monitored, except Tg. Mureº where the number of new cases
recorded in 2008 was higher than in 2006. Conclusion: TB control programs in order to be
effective, must be conducted throughout the all country, to be permanent, to the satisfaction of
the population and to integrated structure of community health.
European region (1980-2006). Eur J Epidemiol 2009; 24 (7): 381-387.
2. Villarino ME, Clairy M. Tuberculosis due to environment, biology or both? Chest 2007; 120
3. VanHest R, Story A. Tuberculosis control in homeless persons in European Union: more than
words alone. Pneumologia 2009; 58 (2):84-87.
4. *** Ministerul Sãnãtãþii - Programul naþional de Control al Tuberculozei 2006-2010.
5. Babu M. Corelaþii clinico-radiologice ºi bacteriologice la bolnavii cu tuberculozã drog-rezistentã din
teritoriul Tg. Mureº. Revista de Medicinã ºi Farmacie Tg. Mureº 2000; 46 (1-2): 232-236.
6. Ibraim E, Stoicescu IP, Homorodean D et al. Tuberculosis in Romania. Problems and solutions.
Pneumologia 2010; 59 (1): 6-12.
7. Marica C, Chiotan D, Didilescu C et al. Tuberculosis in Romania between 2006-2008. Pneumologia
2009; 58 (1): 29-38.
8. Mihãlþan F. 2010-year of the lung and SRP. Pneumologia 2010; 59 (1):4-5.
9. Fitzpatrick LK, Hardacker JA, Heirendt W et al. A Preventable outbreak of tuberculosis investigated
through an intricate social network. Clin Infect Dis 2001; 33 (11): 1801-1806.
10. Wang PD, Lin R. Tuberculosis transmission in the family. J Infect 2003; 41 (3): 249-251.
11. Bishai DM, Mercer D. Modeling the economic benefits of better TB vaccines. Int J Tuberc Lung
Dis 2007; 5 (11): 984-993.
12. Borgdorff MW, Nagelkerke NJ, de Haas PE. Transmission of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
depending on the age and sex of source cases. Am J Epidemiol 2001; 154 (10): 934-943.
13. Semenza JC. Strategies to intervene on social determinants of infectious diseases. Euro Surveill
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form