CONSIDERAȚII ASUPRA DECESELOR CAUZATE DE VIOLENȚA DOMESTICÃ, ÎN JUDEȚUL NEAMȚ, ÎN PERIOADA 1997-2008
Material and methods: The study include a series of
132 cases of domestic violence (DV) accounting for 58% of the 228 homicides recorded
between 1997 and 2008 in the Neamt county. Data were processed and interpreted based on
epidemiological, statistic and mathematical computer-based methods. Results: In 1998, in the
Neamt county, 0.69%ooo homicides were recorded as compared to 2.56 at country level. In
2000, the rate of homicides by DV had significantly increased, reaching 12.3%ooo, compared
to 4.5%ooo at the national level. The prevalence of homicides by DV, according to environment,
gender, age groups and other features is presented. Conclusions: Domestic violence is
hard to control, this phenomenon being uncommon to Romanian society, but represents a major
social and public health problem.
Iaºi: Ed. Polirom, 2003, 140-55.
2. Iluþ P. Psihologie socialã ºi sociopsihologie. Iaºi: Ed. Polirom, 2009.
3. Popa M. Violenþa domesticã, problemã de sãnãtate publicã. Tezã de doctorat. UMF Gr.T. Popa
4. Aron R. Istoria ºi dialectica violenþei. Bucureºti: Ed. Babel, 1995.
5. Krantz G. Violence against women: a global public health issues. J Epid Comm Hlth 2002; 54: 242-243.
6. Unger R, Crawford M. Women and Gender: A Feminist Psychology. McGraw-Hill, New York,
7. Portwood S, Heany JF. Responding to violence against women: social science contributions to
legal solutions. Int J Law Psych 2007; 30:237-247.
8. Geen R. Aggression and antisocial behavior. In: Handbook of Social Psychology. Boston:
McGraw-Hill Comp, 1998, 18-25.
9. Brewster MP. Domestic violence: theories, research and practice implications. In: Handbook of
Domestic Violence, Intervention Strategies, Policies, Programs and Legal Remedies. Oxford Univ
Press, 2002, 23-28.
10. Cook PhW. Abused Men: the Hidden Side of Domestic Violence. Praeger Publisher, 1997.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form