EFICIENȚA TERAPIEI CU OZON ȘI DE STIMULARE CU GEROVITAL H3 CA MIJLOC ADJUVANT AL TRATAMENTULUI COMPLEX ÎN BOALA PARODONTALÃ
authors present the methodology of the ozone use and a method of chemical stimulation with
Gerovital H3, applied within a complex therapy of the periodontal disease. Its efficiency is
argued by the clinical images taken from the oral cavity and radiographic images of the patients
with periodontal disease in various evolution stages. Results: The images reveal the possibility
of stopping the progressive disease and the improvement of the clinical aspect of the
marginal periodontium. The X-ray images reveal the possibility of re-mineralization of the
alveolar bone and healing processes in certain areas, at different periods of time. Conclusions:
Favorable results are associated firstly with compliant patients that benefit of treatment planning
elaborated after a correct evaluation of the clinical situation. The results prove the strong
oxidant and antibacterial effects of ozone as well as the regenerative and biotrophic action of
Gerovital H3 in periodontal tissues for patients with early and advanced periodontal disease.
literature. J Dent 2008; 36 (2): 104-116.
2. Nogales CG, Ferrari PH, Kantorovich EO, Lage-Marques JL. Ozone therapy in medicine and
dentistry J Contemp Dent Pract 2008; 9 (4): 75-84.
3. Baysen A, Lynch E. Effect of ozone on the oral microbiote and clinical severity of primary. In:
Newman MG editor. Carazans Clinical Periodontology. 10th ed. Saunders Elsevier, 2006.
4. Menebde GT, Natroshvili ND, Natroshvili TD. Ozonoterapy for the treatment of paradontitis.
Georgion Med News 2006; 134: 43-46.
5. Stubinger S, Sader R, Filippi A. The use of ozone in dentistry and maxillofacial surgery: a review,
quintessence root caries. Am J Dent 2004; 17: 56-60.
6. Haimovici A, Lãcãtuºu ªt, Irjiceanu A, Ioan E. Ozonul în terapia endodonticã. Stomatologie
1970; 4: 303-307.
7. Aslan A, Ionescu Th, Vrãbiescu Al, Pais V. Laction locale du GerovitalH3 dans le vicillisment
éexperimentale du tissu cutané. Rom J Gerontol Geriatr 1980; 2: 63-65.
8. Aslan A. Theoretical bases of procaine therapy (GerovitalH3 and Aslavital) in the prophilaxis of
aging. Rom J Gerontol Geriatr 1980; 1: 5-17.
9. Aslan A, Cofaru S, Strungaru C. Study of Gerovital H3 pharmakokinetics in relation to the
administration route. Rom J Gerontol Geriatr 1985; 6: 303-307.
10. Vataman R, Lãcãtuºu ªt, Vataman M., Morãraºu C. Posibilitãþi de reactivare cu derivate de procainã
în afecþiuni parodontale involutive precoce. In: Culegere de probleme de stomatologie infantilã.
Bucureºti: 1988, 124-129.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form