CONSTRUCȚIA ȘI CARACTERIZAREA ELECTRODULUI MEMBRANÃ SELECTIV PENTRU DETERMINAREA TENOXICAMULUI
This paper describes
the construction and characterization of a selective membrane electrode which can be used for
determination of tenoxicam. Material and method: The electroactive compound is a precipitate
obtained in 2 N hydrocloric acid solution containing tenoxicam in which a solution of
iodine is added. The membrane is made by mixing the electroactive compound with polyethylene
using tetrahydrofurane as solvent. The solution is evaporated in order to obtain a thick
membrane, which is attached at one end of a PVC tube and is fixed with the same polymeric
solution. In this tube an internal Ag/AgCl reference electrode is inserted. The assembly is filled
with an internal solution containing tenoxicam. The electrode was characterized (electrode
slope, selectivity, optimal pH range, response time, life time). The developed method was
validated. Results: The method showed a good liniarity in the range of 10-6 10-1 M (the
correlation coefficient r = 0.9999). The detection limit (LD) was 7.347 x 10-7 M and the
quantification limit (LQ) was 1.017 x 10-6 M. There were established the precision (RSD =
1.79%) and the accuracy (mean recovery is 100.17%) Conclusions: The experimental results
demonstrated a good sensibility.
2. ªpac AF. Contribuþii la realizarea ºi folosirea de electrozi selectivi pentru determinarea alcaloizilor cu
nucleu purinic (cafeina, teofilina, teobromina). Tezã de doctorat, Universitatea Al. I. Cuza Iaºi, 2002.
3. Constantinescu IC. Potenþiometria. Aplicaþii ale potenþiometriei în analiza farmaceuticã. Bucureºti:
Ed. Tehnoplast Company SRL, 2009.
4. Liteanu C, Rãdulescu Gh. Bazele membranologiei. Bucureºti: Ed. ªtiinþificã ºi Enciclopedicã,
5. Covington AK. Ion - Selective Electrode Methodology. Boca Raton: CRC Press Inc., 1979.
6. Oprean R, Rozet E, Dewé W. Ghid de validare a procedurilor analitice cantitative. Cluj Napoca:
Ed. Medicalã Universitarã I. Haþieganu, 2007.
7. Roman L, Bojiþã M, Sãndulescu R. Validarea metodelor de analizã ºi control. Bucureºti: Ed.
8. Green JM. A practical guide to analytical method validation. Anal Chem 1996; 305A/309A.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form