SEPARAREA SELECTIVÃ A VITAMINEI C DIN AMESTEC CU ACIDUL 2-CETOGLUCONIC PRIN PERTRACȚIE FACILITATÃ
The removal of vitamin C from a mixture with
2-ketogluconic acid by using a bulk liquid membrane (BLM) has been investigated. The studies
on facilitated pertraction of vitamin C with Amberlite LA-2 indicated the major parameters that
affect the separation efficiency: pH gradient between the two aqueous phases, carrier concentration
in the liquid membrane and phase mixing intensity. The overall results obtained in this
work showed that liquid membrane system can effectively be used to selectively separate
vitamin C from its mixture with the fermentation by-product, 2-ketogluconic acid.
2. *** Ullmanns Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry. Berlin: VCH Verlagsgessellschaft mbH, 1996.
3. Buchholz K, Seibel J. Industrial carbohydrate biotransformation. Carbohydrate Res 2008; 343:
4. Kulikowska-Karpiñska E, Moniuszko-Jakoniuk J. The antioxidative barrier in the organism. Polish
J Environ Stud 2004; 13 (1): 5-13.
5. *** BASF - Annual Report, 2003, appendix 4.2, 5.1.
6. Bremus C, Herrmann U, Bringer-Meyer S, Sahm H. The use of microorganisms in L-ascorbic acid
production. J Biotech 2006; 124: 196-205.
7. Caºcaval D, Galaction AI, Oniscu C. Selective pertraction of carboxylic acids obtained by citric
fermentation. Sep Sci Technol 2004; 39: 1907-1925.
8. Caºcaval D, Galaction AI, Turnea M. Study of the influence of solute and carrier characteristics on
facilitated pertraction mechanism in pseudosteady-state conditions. J Membr Sci 2009; 328: 228-237.
9. Blaga AC, Galaction AI, Folescu E, Caºcaval D. Separation of vitamin C by reactive extraction 1.
Mechanism and influencing factors. Rom Biotech Lett 2004; 9 (6): 1917-1924.
10. Blaga AC, Galaction AI, Caºcaval D. Reactive extraction of 2-keto-gluconic acid. Mechanism and
influencing factors. Rom Biotech Lett 2010; 15 (3): 5253-5259.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form