CONTRIBUȚII LA STUDIUL PROPRIETÃȚILOR BIOELECTRICE A ZONELOR DE ACUPUNCTURÃ
The research has as a goal the investigation of the bioelectrical
behaviour of the acupunctural areas in order to obtain a scientific substantiation of the correspondence
between the extreme eastern medical tradition and the academical medicine. It is
obvious that the Chinese traditional medicine knows a certain mechanism of ensurance of
homeostasis of the organisms, a mechanism represented, according to the Chinese medical
tradition, by the net of acupuncture points and meridians. The experimental data presented in
this paper lead to the discovery of the fact that this net works as the fourth system of
integration, the electrical regulator one. The maintenance of the internal homeostasis of the
superior organisms and their adaptation to the environment is ensured by the neuro endocrine
and circulatory systems through a mechanism described by Selye under the name of the
Uncertain General Syndrome of Adaptation represented by the hypothalamo hypophyso
corticoadrenal axis. The evolution of these systems and of their mechanisms can be supervised
on the basis of the cortisole concentration. The research emphasized the direct proportionality
between the cortisone levels and the variation of the electrical values of the acupuncture points,
a fact that demonstrates the involvement of the net of acupuncture points and meridians in the
maintenance processes of the homeostasis, control, adjustment and adaptation of the living
organisms. Additionally, the analysis of the bioelectrical behavior of the acupuncture areas led
to the conclusion that the morpho functional substrate of this net is the conjunctive tissue.
The physical chemical properties of the interstitial connective tissue assures its working as an
electro regulator system on one side and as a harmonization agent of the neuro endocrine
and circulatory systems on the other side, this aspect being to be developed in a future paper.
Acupunct 1981; 9: 203-216.
2. Terral C, Rabischong P. A scientific basis for acupuncture? J Alternative and Complementary Med
1997; 3: S55-S65.
3. Lu WA, Tsuei JJ, Chen KG. Preferential direction and symmetry of electric conduction of human
meridians. IEEE Eng Med Biol Mag 1999; 18: 76.
4. Dumitrescu IFl. Contribuþii la studiul activitãþii electrodermale. Tezã doctorat. IMF Bucureºti, 1973.
5. Moraru S, Lascu O. Electricitatea atmosfericã ºi organismul uman. Bucureºti: Ed. Medicalã, 1980.
6. Lukaski HC. Regional bioelectrical impedance analysis: applications in health and medicine. Acta
Diabetol 2003, 40 Suppl 1: S196-S199.
7. Dumitrescu IFl, Constantin D. Acupunctura ºtiinþificã modernã. Iaºi: Ed. Junimea, 1977.
8. Ionescu-Târgoviºte C. Proprietãþile electrice cutanate ale punctelor active. Simp. Progresul din
ºtiinþele tehnice ºi influenþa lor în medicinã, Bucureºti, 1972.
9. Prigogine I, Stengers I. La nouvelle alliance. Paris: Editions Gallimard, 1979.
10. Constantin D, Ionescu-Târgoviºte C. Acupunctura de la tradiþie la ºtiinþele moderne. Bucureºti:
Ed. ªtiinþificã ºi Enciclopedicã, 1988.
11. Nakatani Y. Ryodoraku Jiritsu Shinkei Chosei Ho (The Method of Autonomic Nerves Adjustment).
Tokyo: Ryodoraku Research Institute, 1973.
12. Yoshio N, Kumio Y. Ryodoraku Acupuncture A Guide for the Application of Ryodoraku Therapy.
Tokyo: Ryodoraku Reaserch Institute, 1977.
13. Bittman E. Bioelectricitatea. Bucureºti: Ed. ªtiinþificã, 1969.
14. Niboyet JEHL. Anesthesie par lacupuncture. Paris: Maisonneuve, 1973.
15. Takano S. Difference between neurometer and electrodermometer measurements. J Japan Soc
Acupuncture 1981; 31 (1):.
16. Motoyama H. The Nature of Meridian and the Flow of Vital Energy. Syukyo Shinrigaku Kenkyu
Sho. Tokyo: The Research Institute of Psycology of Religion, 1981.
17. Kurabayashi Y. Studies on the electric resistance decreased point. Okayama Igakukai Yashi 1980;
18. Prunã S, Ionescu-Târgoviºte C. Tehnici ºi metode acupunctometrice. In: Acupunctura de la
tradiþie la ºtiinþele moderne. Bucureºti: Ed. ªtiinþificã ºi Enciclopedicã, 1988, 223-226.
19. Motoyama H. On the Measurement of Merideno-Visceras Functions. Tokyo: Syukyo Shi-nrigaku
Kenkyu Sho, 1974.
20. Selye H. Psyhiolgy and Pathology of Exposure to Stress. Montreal: Acta, 1950.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form