DERMATOVENEROLOGY CLINIC OF “SF. SPIRIDON” HOSPITAL IAȘI AT 140 YEARS
The Dermatovenerology Clinic of the Saint Spiridon Hospital Iași was established in 1849 by G. Cuciureanu as a Section for Syphilis of the hospital, and in 1882 it became a Dermatological Clinic. The first lecture in dermatology was given by Dr. Gh. Iuliano - May 20, 1882, and he taught until 01.02.1883. For almost 20 years, until 1900, the filling of the chair was done by professors from other departments: Prof. V. Negel, Prof. Russ Jr., Prof. Gh. Bogdan, and in the period 1900-1901 this activity of was assigned by Dr. I. Ţăranu, secondary doctor of the department. In 1901, Dr. Gh. Demetriade managed to obtain the position of full professor, following the organized competition.
2. Marinescu C.G. E. I. Mironescu, personalitate marcantă a școlii de medicină din Iași (I). Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iași 1978; 82(4): 697-700.
3. Marinescu C.G. Concepțiile social-politice ale Profesorului Dr. E. I. Mironescu (II). Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iași 1979; 83(1): 159-162.
4. Munteanu M. Profesorul Dr. Docent Gheorghe Nastase. 100 ani de la naștere (1887-1987). Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi 1987; 91(3): 617-620.
5. *** Profesorul Gheorghe Năstase. Rev Med Chir Soc Med Nat Iasi 1975; 79(3): 481-484.
6. Maftei I. Personalități ieșene, vol. 3. Editura Comitetul de cultură și educație socialistă Iași, 1972.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form