SMALL DICTIONARY AT THE IT / MEDICINE INTERFACE
The immense and continuous progress that Information Technology (IT) has had in recent years and continues to have, inevitably, a major impact on the medical field as well. The benefit it can bring to medicine and the patient is indisputable, but it depends equally on the understanding on that one hand of the needs that the medical sector has to be solved by IT techniques by IT specialists. On the other hand, the interpretation of the data resulting from the application of IT techniques by IT professionals and doctors is for the final benefit of the patient. That is the existence of a common language that allows communication between these two domains. New terms appeared and continue to appear, most often neologisms from the English language. We proposed to bring together in this editorial a series of terms widely used at the IT/medicine interface, with the aim of facilitating communication in research carried out in mixed collectives. We did not intend to exhaust the terms that would be necessary to define, the scope of the subject would have exceeded the scope of an editorial. We only hope that this editorial will be a good starting point for other materials of this kind.
2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ Artificial_intelligence
3. Nensa F, Demircioglu A, Rischpler C. Artificial Intelligence in Nuclear Medicine. J Nucl Med 2019; 60(9): 29S-37S.
4. Ira S, Hofer HE, Cannesson M. Opening the Black Box: Understanding the Science Behind Big Data and Predictive Analytics. Anesth Analg 2018; 127(5): 1139-1143.
6. Layosa, C. Medical & Biological Uses of CAD. MISUMI Blog, Industry Insights, Medical, 2018 https://us.misumi-ec.com/blog/medical-biological-uses-of-cad
8. Charles M. DICOM (Digital Imaging and Communications in Medicine). Tech Target Network, Health IT Systems & Applications Software applications, 2018 https://www.techtarget.com
11. Singhal A, Cowie M. What is e-Health? e-Journal of Cardiology Practice, 2020; 18: 24.
12. Ştefănescu C, Rusu V. From physics and biophysics of radiotracers to functional and molecular images. Iaşi: Tehnopress, 2007.
15. Rusu V, et al. Dicționar Medical. București: Editura Medicală, 2008: 915.
18. Schleidgen S, Klingler C, Bertram T, Wolf H Rogowski WH, Marckmann G. What is personalized medicine: sharpening a vague term based on a systematic literature review BMC Med Ethics. 2013;14: 55 / doi: 10.1186/1472-6939-14-55
20. Parimbelli E, Marini S, Sacchi L, Bellazzi R. Patient similarity for precision medicine: A systematic review. J Biomed Informatics 2018, 83: 87-96.
21. Taiwo O, Ezugwu AE. Smart healthcare support for remote patient monitoring during COVID-19 quarantine. Inform Med Unlocked 2020; 20: 100428.
23. Wen MH, Bai D, Lin S, et al. Implementation and experience of an innovative smart patient care system: a cross-sectional study. BMC Health Serv Res 2022; 22: 126.
26. Chaet D, Clearfield R, Sabin JE, Skimming K. (2017) Ethical practice in Telehealth and Telemedi-cine. J Gen Intern Med 2017; 32(10): 1136-1140.
28. Sirintrapun SJ, Lopez AM. Telemedicine in Cancer Care. 2018 ASCO Educational Book
29. Pene F, Courtine E, Cariou A et al. Toward theragnostics. Crit Care Med 2009; 37(1): S50-58
30. Sugiura G, Kühn H, Sauter M, Haberkorn U, Mier W. Radiolabeling strategies for tumor-targeting proteinaceous drugs. Molecules 2014; 19(2): 2135-2165.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form