HIGHLIGHTING CONSIDERATIONS ABOUT PREDISPOSING FACTORS IN THE DYNAMICS OF ETHANOLIC DEPENDENCE SYNDROME
Aims: This research aims to highlight the involvement of behavioral disorders as predisposing vulnerable factors in the pathology of patients with ethane deficiency, compared to healthy subjects. Material and methods: For 120 patients included in the study a statistical and mathematical representation of the factors of personality and temperament was made: impulsivity, socialization, social desirability, somatic anxiety, social-cognitive anxiety and muscle tension, in relation to the dynamics of the ethanolic challenge syndrome. Results: The "Karolinska Scales of Personality - KPS" was used to evaluate the representation. For the statistical analysis was used SPSS version 17.0 and for the charts and tables was used Microsoft Excel. Conclusions: Blood tests were performed (OGT, PGT, TG-gamma) to determine the degree of severity and the predisposition to develop subsequent ethanolic complications.
2. Predescu V. Studiul epidemiologic al Institutului de Neurologie și Psihiatrie, București, 1974.
3. Sher KJ, Trull TJ. Personality and disinhibitory psychopathology: Alcoholism and antisocial personality disorder. J. Abnorm. Psychol 1994; 103: 92-102.
4. Tarter RE, Vanyukov M. Alcoholism; A developmental disorder. Consult. Clin. Psychology 1994; 62: 1096-1107.
5. Vrasti R, Eisemann M, Podea D et al. Parental rearing practices and personality in alcoholics classified according to family history. In: CN Stefanis et al (Eds.): Psychiatry: A world Perspective, vol. 4, Amsterdam, Elsevier, 1990.
6. Vrasti R, Eisemann M: Perceived parental rearing behaviour in alcoholics. In C Perris, WA, Arrindell, M Eisemann (Eds.): Parenting and Psychopathology, London: Wiley & Sons, 1994.
7. Macovei L, Prescura R, Anghel I, Stanciu B, Lovin N, Haret R, Arsenescu-Georgescu C. Coronary stent entrapment. Postep Kardial Inter 2014; 103(37): 216-218.
8. Sandahl C, Lindberg S, Bergman H. The relationship between drinking habits and neuroticism and weak ego among male and female alcoholic patients. Acta Psychiatric Scandinavica, 1987; 75: 500-508.
9. Bofetta P, Garfinkel L. Alcohol drinking and mortality among men enrolled in an American Cancer Society. Perspective study. Epidemiology 1990; 1: 342-348.
10. Hasegawa K, Mukasa H. et al. Primary and secondary depression in alcoholism. Clinical features and family history. Drug Alcohol Dep, 1991; 27: 275-281.
11. Marmot M, Brunner E. Alcohol and cardiovascular disease: the status of the U-shaped curve. Brit. Med. J 1991; 303: 565-568.
12. Nordman R. Alcohol and antioxidant systems. Alcohol et Alcoholism 1994; 29(5): 513-522.
13. Ollat H. Alcool et depression. Alcoologie, 1992; 14: 135-147.
14. Roya A, Dejong J, Lamparski D, Adinoff B, George T. Disorders mental among alcoholics. Arch. Gen. Psychiatry, 1991; 48: 423-427.
15. Schuckit MA. Alcohol and Alcoholism. In: prinCiples of Internal Medicine; Harrison's, 15th ed., vol. 2, 2001, 2561-2589.
16. Schuckit MA. Drug and Alcohol Abuse: A Clinical Guide to Diagnosis and Treatment; 5th ed., New York, Plenum, 2000.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form