TECHNOLOGICAL STEPS IN CLASS II EDENTATION PROSTHETIC REHABILITATION-CASE REPORT
We presented a case of a Class II Kennedy edentation treated by a cast removable partial denture (RPD). Removable partial dentures with attachments present clear advantages to both patient and clinician. However, partial denture designs that try to improve morphological and functional benefits also should attempt to minimize the potential for harm. The practitioner should be aware of the principles of partial denture design that aim to maximize the functional stability of the denture and, at the same time, reduce the risk of partial dentures to cause long-term harm to the remaining teeth and supporting soft tissues.
2. Earar K, Matei N. M. Practical issues involved in subtotal edentation rehabilitation. Romanian Journal of Oral Rehabilitation 2016; 4: 80-89.
3. Diaconu D, Vitalariu A, Tatarciuc M, Murariu A. The Economic Crisis effects on the Cross-Contamination Control in Dental Laboratories. Review of Research and Social Intervention 2014; 47: 105-117.
4. Caras C, Agop D, Forna N.C. Biomechanical aspects of impressions in partially edentulous, Romanian Journal of Oral Rehabilitation 2016; 2: 89-93.
5. Diaconu-Popa D, Vitalariu A, Tatarciuc M. Technological aspects in esthetic ceramic bridges. Romanian Journal of Oral Rehabilitation 2017; 9: 54-59.
6. Diaconu-Popa D, Tatarciuc M, Viţalariu A. Esthetic Rehabilitation Through CAD/CAM Technology-Case Report. Rev. Med. Chir. Soc. Med. Nat. Iasi 2016; 120: 711-714.
7. Carr A.B., Brown D.T. McCracken’s Removable Partial Prosthodontics. Elsevier Mosby, 12th Edition, 2011.
8. Antohe, M.E., Forna Agop,D., Andronache, M., Feier, Forna N.C., Aspects of the therapy of partially extended edentation using modern methods - attachments as maintenance, support and stabilization. Romanian Journal of Oral Rehabilitation 2016; 8: 16-25.
9. Suwal P, Raj Kumar Singh, Ashok Ayer, Deepak Kumar Roy, Roshan Kumar Roy. Cast Partial Denture versus Acrylic Partial Denture for Replacement of Missing Teeth in Partially Edentulous Patients. Journal of dental material and technique (JDMT) 2017; 6: 27-34.
Once an article is accepted for publication, MSJ requests a transfer of copyrights for published articles.
COPYRIGHT TRANSFER FORM FOR
REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ A SOCIETĂȚII DE MEDICI ȘI NATURALIȘTI DIN IAȘI /
THE MEDICAL-SURGICAL JOURNAL OF THE SOCIETY OF PHYSICIANS AND NATURALISTS FROM IASI
We, the undersigned authors of the manuscript entitled
warrant that this manuscript, which is submitted for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication in another journal.
- we give the consent for publication in the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in printed and electronic format and we transfer unconditioned and complete the copyright of this manuscript to the REVISTA MEDICO-CHIRURGICALĂ, in the event of its acceptance.
- the manuscript does not break the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- we have read the submitted version of the manuscript and we are fully responsible for the content.
Names and signatures of authors / copyright owners (the following sequence is the authorship of the article):
N.B. All the authors must sign this form